Calendar Design Updates
More updates for our calendar!
We rolled out the following changes:
- All day events were not loading properly from Google Calendar. We have corrected this problem.
- All day events were not syncing properly with integrated calendars from Bella as well. This is also been corrected.
- Firefox was using different sizes of our Google icon. Some were normal sized, some were itty bitty teensy weensy. We’ve updated our designs so they are all normal looking now.
New Knowledge Base
We’ve moved our online help this month to a new Knowledge base. An upgrade on our old provider turned out to be a downgrade. Somehow a change resulted in the unfortunate effect of breaking all our online help, making it, well, not helpful!
We’ve move to a new Knowledge base, taking the opportunity to add more details on new functions and features here as well- give it a spin and let us know what you think!
We took a wrench and our best fix-it tools to correct some bugs you found in Bella.
We rolled out the following corrections:
- Re-setting your password wasn’t working properly, we have corrected problems to make this work properly.
- During Live meeting tracking, the notepad was moving on the screen sometimes and shifting over to the left. We have corrected the problem so that this no longer occurs.
- Our link to Google Calendar stopped working. This only caused a problem for new customers that hadn’t connected a calendar. We have corrected the problem, and it works great again!
- Did you know that those pop up error messages are called a Toast? Just like a piece of bread popping out of a toaster. We were having some problems with one of our errors- it was more like burnt toast.
- We took an opportunity to re-design how we displayed error messages. If you try to double book yourself when scheduling a meeting, a little Toast will pop up to give you a warning. Improving this design will make those little error message less annoying in the future.